Friday, August 26, 2005






This morning Emme was up a little earlier than usual. After a breakfast of a banana and a Nutri Grain Bar she was a little mushy and crumbly so I decided to put her in her GIANT rubber ducky bathtub for a good wash down. She loves it but then decided to stand up and be really brave. She is such a joy!!

Later on Bridgette and I took her for a walk down to the dairy which is down the road a bit. It was plenty hot outside already. Emme loves the cows and can already moo a little bit. She almost has "Old MacDonald" down now...especially the EIEIO part.

Bridgette's "rig" is a blue beauty indeed!! She drives like it's going out of style. She's a pro. We did a few errands this afternoon and they just left for their excursion to McCall with their friends. Emme and I are on our own. She's napping and I'm blogging. Thanks to Adam and Natalie for my introduction to blogging and to Gretchen and Bridgette for their help.

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

I think you like those cows more than anyone mom! :) Emme's duck is so cute. I bet she loves it- I can't believe she's standing up in it. Nice car Bridge!