Monday, August 29, 2005







This is a picture of the little princess swimming in her borrowed inflatable craft. She loved it. We all had a good time in the pool!!

We had a wonderful time picking blackberries. Emme was eating them as fast as I could give them to her. She was one sticky baby when we were through. It only took about 20 minutes to pick 7 lbs. We also bought some fresh corn on the cob.

This picture of the inflatable swimming pool is one I found in the empty lot next door. It got washed out and it holds water. Emme likes to splash around in it. We only had a small amount of water in it.

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

What a rig! That's hilarious that you scrounged that from the land. Like mother like daughter.

Adam and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I thought you were 49 today, but Bridge said you were 48! You get more youthful as the days go by. (I think that accounts for an extra Christmas present for me) Love ya- nat

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.