Wednesday, August 31, 2005

MY 48th BIRTHDAY!!!

I had an outstanding time with Bridgette, Chad, and Emme in Boise! For my birthday we went to an upscale restaurant for lunch in downtown Boise. We had turkey panini sandwiches with sundried tomatoes and some mild chili pepper, along with sweet potato fries. Yum and plus it was healthy!!! Emme enjoyed her lunch in the stroller. We were enjoying the last days of summer in the sunshine. After lunch, we travelled on the the Boise Botanical Gardens. It was a nice walk with the stroller through the different areas of rose gardens, fountains, and shaded areas with pretty flowers and trees. We had a wonderful time but alas, all good things must come to an end. Bridgette made her special Peruvian chicken for dinner that night and we had lemon curd for dessert which was delightful. It was great. Emme missed her nap that afternoon but was behaving herself. Thank you Bridgette and Chad for a wonderful vacation. I'll never forget it!!

Thanks to Bernie who picked me up at the airport at 2 AM and who also encouraged me to go to Boise to visit. All in al. I had a fantastic birthday and am thankful God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and four awesome children and sons in-law who love the Lord. No to mention the beautiful grandbaby, Emme Kate. Anymore I don't know about...Natalie and Gretchen...????? God is so good to me!!!!!

2 comments:

Beth Danae said...

just using the random blog search, seeing what blogs are out there. Cute kids! Hey you can put on word verification on your blog settings if you don't want to get spam comments anymore.

Adam and Natalie said...

Cute pics mom- We've got to figure out a way to block these people... What in the world is a penile enlargement??That's hilarious!