Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Flowers in June Bloom







We went for a motorcycle ride Monday evening up to the Visitor Center in Eagle River. After that, we just mosyed around up to Prudhoe Bay Road and went exploring. The lupins, bluebells, and Alaska wild roses were all in full bloom and we didn't have our camera. This afternoon, I went back armed complete with camera. I had a lovely time enjoying the quietness and also the sound of that rushing creek which was full speed. I don't even know the name of it, but will investigate.

Throughout the afternoon I had the words of a song on my mind about the splendor of the king clothed in majesty, let all the earth rejoice, all the earth rejoice. How Great is Our God!!

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I love the saying "the earth laughs in flowers". Pretty pics.