Sunday, September 06, 2009

I Can Count...Two Dogs, Three Adults, Five kids 3 and under.

Here's Gretchen, Finn, and Elli at the top (not really) of Mt. Baldy. It was the top for us, but there was still a little piece to go.


Elli was a very good travelling baby. At the top, she got out and crawled around on the tundra and ate snacks.

Here I am with one of my inspirations, Brooke, who was my buddy on the ascent. Both of the twins are great little hikers. This was their 3rd time this summer I think.
Bailey, Heidi, McKenzie, and Brooke at the top. Heidi gets the Mountain Woman award for carrying McKenzie and at one point, she had one twin under each arm during a tough spot.




We were so thankful for good weather. This was Gretchen and I's first time on Baldy this summer.

We got quite a sense of accomplishment and were grateful that Heidi had invited us.

No comments: