Monday, March 30, 2009

Peggy's Come and Gone...That was Quick

Here we are saying goodbye after Peggy spending the weekend with us.
Bridgette and Peggy making shortbread for the shower.

Peggy giving Claire her first sponge bath.


A little sumpin sumpin I whipped up in the kitchen. Chocolate
peanut butter torte with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup topping.
Not low-cal for sure.



Peggy was a big help and Emme and Levi loved her. She bought them
each a surprise at the thrift store in Meridian. A portable Barbie house and
Levi a portable garage for his cars.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture before we left for Portland shows me that I didn't comb my hair before I left.

I sure had the best time. I wish it would have been longer.
Peggy

Adam and Natalie said...

I think Peg is talking in every single picture! How funny. I bet you guys had the best time. Wish I could've been there!