Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aren't our Grandchildren Adorable?






I'm sure every grandparent thinks the world of their grandchildren. I do believe we have the absolute most adorable, intelligent (genius), and lovable grandkids. Hands down. This is a shout out and thanks to Bridgette for updating the photos on our blog. Our grandkids are all so very different and unique and I'm excited to see what the Lord has planned for them. I pray each of them will accept Christ as their Saviour at an early age and be obedient to Him. It makes life so much easier. I read somewhere that being a father makes a man out of a boy and being a grandfather makes a man into a boy. I know this is true in our lives. Bernie bought a scooter a couple of weeks ago from Craig's List and had Finn out there riding it. We were laughing so much at Phil, Bernie, and G-Pop taking turns giving Finn instructions on how to drive. He's only a year and a half. Stay tuned for pictures...

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Bridge did a great job updating the pics of the kids. Greta can't wait to see her Keeks soon!

sherry hill said...

They all are pretty darn adorable! I can't wait to see Elli in person! I know they hear it all the time...but Lil' B and Ang better hop to so they can all be close in age...how much fun!!!

Oreste said...

Hello Kathe, a salute from Rome. Ciao