Sunday, March 26, 2006






Hi to everyone and Welcome to Spring. I just got home from a wonderful spring break in Boise, Idaho to visit Bridgette, Chad, and, of course, Emme. Everything went well with connections etc. and God truly blessed me. Here are some photos of the week.
We had an outing to Emmett to visit some antique stores and have lunch, went to the Boise Zoo, and had a trip to the doctor's office to meet Emme's brother or sister. What a miracle God is forming as he is knitting him/her together in Bridgette's womb. Amazing and I'm so thankful to have been there to see him/her. Thank you to Bridgette and Chad for a wonderful visit! Thank you to Bernie who made it possible to for me to go, and to Gretchen who watched Sophie!! I enjoyed every moment of playing and holding Emme! She is learning and growing each time I see her! You're doing a great job raising her.

No comments: