Wednesday, November 30, 2005






Hi to everyone. Lookee here now...a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and a microwave and hood which you cannot see. Also new baseboard heaters which were installed yesterday. We even have our thermostats set...which is great because it is very cold here. Tonight Dad and RJ are out there wiring outlets and smoke detectors. I'm inside all cozy blogging away. I hauled out Christmas decorations..not to set up yet but to look for some Christmas decorations for a Christmas Tea at church on Sat. I believe it's like the one your church had Natalie. Annie and I are in charge of decorating and we are doing it with a blue/silver snowflake theme. I'm bringing the china and glassware. We may do little favors for everyone depending on time.

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

Looks great! The dinner at church sounds fun too. love, nat